Registration fee: $50
- The fee is $450 for the first month.
- Subsequent months are $100 per month.
What are the registration and participation fees for?
Chantiers jeunesse is a non-profit organization so it’s not sponsored for its activities abroad, which include international workcamps, individual internships, workcamps for people aged between 15 and 17, workcamps for people aged 30 and over as well as introductory social engagement workcamps.
Your registration and participation fees directly support the organization (e.g., office, employees’ salary) and provide the services you need.
The included services are:
- The Leadership in Your Own Hands weekend
- CNESST insurance
- 24-hour assistance abroad
- The participant’s guide
- Access to Chantiers jeunesse’s educational platform
- Support in seeking financing (cashing checks, if needed)
- Membership for one year and ability to participate in the general assembly
- The get-together weekend (for a volunteer meetup, but transportation and accommodation at your expense if required)
What is included during the workcamp:
- Exploration activities
- A bilingual technical expert
What is not included in the registration and participation fees:
- Transportation and accommodation in Montreal for the training weekend
- Plane ticket and transportation to the workcamp
- Additional fees that may apply depending on the hosting partners (note that there are multiple destinations that don’t have additional fees)
- Passport, and medical and hospital insurance
- Visa and vaccines if required
- Personal expenses (the duration of the trip before and after the workcamp depends only on you!)