Because we all have young people’s interests at heart
Chantiers jeunesse would like to invite organizations working in youth development to participate in our very first partner and collaborator meetup! This event was organized to bring together different actors who all believe in the importance of volunteer engagement in developing young, active and engaged citizens both in Canada and around the world.
The PARTNER MEETUP is a space to create connections, share about initiatives and explore possible avenues for collaboration that can be developed. Above all, it’s an opportunity to strengthen the spirit of solidarity between partners, whether local or far-flung.
If you are an organization that would like to be part of our big family, reserve a spot and let yourself be inspired by more than 40 years of history and experience.
We’ll see you on October 28!
- Get to know different partnership models.
- Understand the impacts of projects on young people, our partners and communities.
- Network with other Chantiers jeunesse partners.
- Promote the importance of volunteer experience in developing skills and increasing employability for young people
- Understand our mutual needs and create synergy.
|Date: Thursday, 28 October 2021
Time: 12 pm to 2 pm (ET)
Who : Current and future host, support and outreach-recruitment partners
Cost : Free!
Number of participants : limited
Deadline to register: October 21, 2021
For more information, please contact Pier-Olivier Guimond, Partnership and Outreach Manager, at 438 872-6212 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
* This event will be in French.